12) If a speaker made a grammatical error in the sentence “I
saw one children”, how would you transcribe it?
Answer- I saw one children.
Answer- Aha, Uh-uhh, Mm
Answer- out the, in the
15 ) Which prison term is written and capitalized correctly ? clean Verbatim.
Answer- It has got to be called incumbent.
Answer-, the capital of Lithuania,
Answer- Transcribe ‘et cetera’ as a part of the audio.
21) Which form is the
correct one when showing affirmation? Full Verbatim
Answer- Mm-hmm, Mm
22) What is the correct answer to “2+5*4-8÷⅘ =?”
23) The correct form of timestamping is:
24) What are the basic rules to apply while transcribing an
audio file? Clean Verbatim
Answer- The beginning of every sentence should be capitalized.
Longer speeches should be separated into smaller paragraphs. Paragraphs shouldn’t be longer than 500 symbols.
25) Files are transcribed in:
Answer- American English unless a client states otherwise.
26) The correct form(s) of affirmation for Full Verbatim is
Answer- Mm-hmm, Mm, uh-huh
27) I have __ and __ .
Answer- $1, £10
28) You should write numbers as numerals for:
Years and eras
Mathematical equations and formulas
29) What are the types of timestamping?
Answer- Every 2 minutes
Change of a speaker
30) How to note a significant pause in the speech?
Answer- A hesitate is meaning lone if it is no shorter than 10 seconds. It is marked as [pause 00:00:00] with the correct timestamp .
Sounds made by the person speaking are always:
Answer: On the same line and in the present tense
If there is a sentence, “Last month, I went to Warsaw, the capital of Poland’’ but a speaker pronounces it as Varshav, how will you transcribe the name of the capital?
Why should you always transcribe files on your own?
Answer: Using AI is a breach of GT’s advertisement for 100% Human-generated transcription services. Besides, AI won’t help you with the real work either due to its quality or variety of accents you will come across.
32) Which sentence is punctuated correctly?
Read more : Picture Definition & Meaning – Merriam-Webster
Answer: In the first place, modern communicators have made it possible for many people to work from home.
If there is a sound of laughter made not by the speaker but by other people, should, if at all, it be included in the transcription? Full Verbatim.
Answer: It should always be written on a separate line and in the format of [laughter].
Do you have to transcribe stutters? Full Verbatim
Answer: Yes. For instance, “I-I, um, love, uh, bas-basketball.”
How should you transcribe hours?
Answer: 2:00 PM, 11:45 AM, six o’clock, eleven o’clock
Which of the following, slang words or spoken contractions, should be transcribed in a Clean Verbatim file the way it is said?
Answer: Spoken contradiction
36) Which of the following, slang words or spoken
contractions, should be transcribed in a Clean Verbatim file the way it is
answer : Spoken contradiction
37) What is the proper format of a speaker
answer : loudspeaker :
38) It is a problem that needs to be dealt __
answer : with
39) If there is a word that you cannot hear due to
heavy background noise, what do you have to do?
[inaudible 00:00:00] with the
correct time according to the audio. answer : mark it aswith the decline time according to the audio .
40) ) If a speaker spells the word, how will it look
in the transcription?
answer : My name is Gintare. G-I-N-T-A-R-E .
41) What should you do with curse words?
answer : Transcribe it word for parole .
42) What do you have to do when a person
agrees on something by saying, “Yep” or “Ok”? Clean Verbatim
answer : “ Yep ”, ” Aha ”, ” Mm-hmm ” must be written as “ Yes ”. “ very well ” must be written as “ Okay ” .
43) What is considered as a filler word in Full
Answer: Kind of, Um
A customer dictates instruction on how to
transcribe audio. Do you have to transcribe the instruction word for word?
Answer: Instruction for spoken directions(new paragraph, comma, period) should only be followed unless a client specifies otherwise.
45) If the audio has no sound:
suffice : Think like a customer. If audio is n’t playing for technical reasons, report card this charge and DONT’T SUBMIT .
FV Stutter: Why is this ____?
Read more : carry away
CONNECT WITH US ON TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Category : English
Leave a Reply