In this section, we are giving some examples on Article Writing Class 9
basic english Grammar rules can be crafty. In this article, we ’ ll have you started with the basics of conviction structure, punctuation, parts of address, and more .
We besides providing Extra Questions for Class 9 English Chapter wise .
Article Writing Topics for Class 9 CBSE Format, Examples Pdf
- Don’t attempt to write about every single piece of information—select relevant information.
- The article must be written in the appropriate format and style.
- Remember to keep within the word limit.
Raj Sinha has read about the multiply increase in the number of vehicles in major amerind cities. This causes problems as is discernible from the photograph given below. Using ideas from the photograph along with your own ideas, w rite an article on how the increase in the number of vehicles causes traffic jams and accidents. Suggest a few solutions to curb the problem. Write the article in about 150 words.
Read through the news clipping given below about air befoulment. Taking hints from the clipping write an article in 100-150 words on ‘ Vehicular Pollution ’ .
- Nearly 40,000 people die of air pollution every year in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Kanpur and Nagpur; 7,500 in Delhi alone.
- A study found a rise in coronary ailments within 24 to 48 hours after pollution levels increased in Delhi.
by : harsh
Increased vehicular traffic, haphazard urban settlements and poor people roads lead to patronize traffic snarls and road accidents as besides vehicular pollution, which has assumed alarming proportions. It is estimated that about 40,000 people succumb to air travel pollution every year in major cities of India. high-level emissions of smoke and poisonous gases cause global warm and depletion of the ozone layer, affecting the weather radiation pattern .
You are Kashish/Kailash, a potent believer in the hypothesis that one must eat healthy food to live well. however, you are disturbed that your friends are trash food addicts. What is worse, are the advertisements that make eating debris food virtual, easier and cheaper by manner of attractive discounts, like the one given below. Write an article for your educate magazine Awaz talking about the problems of insalubrious corrode, leading to respective body disorders like fleshiness, miss of concentration, inanition, etc. Give a desirable head to your article. ( 100-150 words )
Say Goodbye to Junk Food
by : Kailash
A new craze among teenagers is an inclination towards fast food. however, its consumption in high quantities can create disorders in the body and head to fleshiness. Fast food is high in adipose tissue contentedness. Their taste, more than nutriment, is what lures youngsters to these foods. If the quantity and quality are not within the hope limits, the extra fatty is stored in the body tissues .
sol, improving eating habits is necessary for good health. Fiber-rich diets help maintain brain and body health because fiber contented is required for good digestion and for keeping the metabolism goodly. thus, parents must regulate the eating habits of their children. School authorities should besides monitor the sale of junk food at the school canteens and school campus .
Diagnostic test 4
here is an old word picture that appeared in an article of Protect, a magazine that focuses on environmental issues. Read the incomplete article fromt he magazine. Fill in the blanks with reference to the movie to complete the article.
|Tigers are on the verge of extinction in the sub-continent. Although the number of tigers in India (a) …………………………. the number (b) …………………………. Environmentalists believe (c) …………………………. the Forest Department. The big cat population (d) …………………………. due to poaching, with tiger parts sold to the Chinese medicine industry. Large development projects such as mining and building of dams and highways (e) …………………………. The Indian Government has so far been unable to check the clandestine trade in tiger bones and skins.|
( a ) showed an increase between 1972 and 1989 when their numbers increased from 1827 to 4334
( b ) fell from 4334 in 1969 to 1414 in the class 2009
( coke ) the earlier figures/ numbers were inflated by
( five hundred ) is quickly diminishing,
( einsteinium ) are besides taking their toll on the tiger and its habitat
Article Writing Practice Exercises for Class 9 CBSE
1. Saryug Mathur is a Secretary in the Ministry of Environment. He saw the come data on atmospheric befoulment. Help him write an article explaining his views on the emission of gases and lay waste to in cities and what are the measures to curb contamination in about 100-150 words.
2. Rising violence among young is a cause for concern. A late survey listed the reasons for this tendency. Study the pursue graph showing causes for the growing violence against others and themselves. Write an article based on the available data and give your own thoughts in 100-120 words.
3. Awadhesh Kumar, Secretary of the Environment Preservation Society, saw the following table on the increase in the number of vehicles in major indian cities. He thought about how the increase in vehicles would enhance befoulment. Using ideas from the postpone and your own ideas, write an article in 100-150 words on the topic .
The annual increase in the number of vehicles in major Indian cities (percentage)
|City (in descending order of population)||Passenger||Freight|
|Two-wheelers||Cars and Jeeps||Taxis||Three-wheelers|
Diagnostic test 5
You are a extremity of the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in your vicinity. The adopt pie chart reflects the attitude of the people towards animals. In reply to this, you write an article to be published in the approaching issue of ‘ The Week ’ on how animals are abused and what can be done to prevent it. As Ramesh/Ranjini, complete the article in 150 words using the hints given below.
( a ) ………………………….
It is dry that though we have lived with animals for years, we are however to give them the condition of boyfriend beings. ( barn ) …………………………., 15 % of the people feel that animals are not like humans to do not need to be cared for, ( coulomb ) …………………………. turn a blind eye to them .
Stray cattle, dogs, pigs and at times even monkeys ( five hundred ) …………………………. ( e ) …………………………. and animals impounded from road-show owners. ( farad ) …………………………. in newspapers and magazines and by NGOs like PETA ( People for Ethical Treatment of Animals ) .
( a ) Animals Have Rights Too !
( boron ) While 50 % of people feel animals are exploited for selfish interests.
( vitamin c ) another 35 % see the atrocities being committed and
( vitamin d ) are a coarse sight on indian roads
( e ) Animal shelters must be established to house and care for stray cattle
( farad ) Public awareness for animal wellbeing and animal rights could be created through campaigns
4. Rajat/Reetika Raina recently attended a one-day seminar on vocational courses— ‘ A Step Towards Self-Employment ’. At the seminar, the speakers talked about :
- various vocational courses like computer programming, graphic design, textile technology, travel and tourism, office management, book-keeping and so on.
- need to propagate such courses—reduce pressure on colleges, ensure a vocation for children.
- the result—lowering of stress level, lowering of unemployment.
As Rajat/Reetika, write an article in about 150 words for your educate magazine on the importance of vocational courses. Give your article a desirable heading .
5. Sudhanshu Rao, is shocked and enraged to see the intolerance far-flung in the universe. He is disheartened by a series of incidents that have come into light up recently. He is deeply agitate and writes an article for his school magazine regarding the shock of such acts and the need to be alert in any eventuality. Using the ideas given in the report and your own ideas, write the article in 120 words .
|A New Design Of Terror
Once again, terror has shown its ugly head. This time, terror is in the form of intolerance and self-centric opinions and acts that all of us have been indulging in.
6. Shocked by the increase in the number of incidents of violence against old people and women, Shiv/ Shivani decides to write an article for the school magazine on changing values and increasing ferocity. You may use the information provided in the graph below that shows data from the end 7 years with 20XX being the current years and each line representing one class mark. ( 100-150 words )
7. A view was conducted to find out how teenagers spend their release time. The keep up trends were observed. Using the data given in the proto-indo european chart and your own ideas write an article in about 120 words for your educate magazine on how teenagers spend their loose time.
8. Nikunj/Nikita Parekh of Tejas School, Ahmedabad, sees the play along data about the effect of pollution on migrant birds in northern India. He/She decides to write an article on the relationship between increasing levels of contamination and the declining bird population. Study the graph given below and write the article for Nikunj/Nikita. ( 150 words )
9. Look at the word picture given will be change to on the adjacent page id the exemplification is not on the same page. It is a humorous representation of the room of a disorganize person. Based on the picture, write an article for your school magazine on the problems of a disorganized person and their solutions. You are Kamini/Kaushal studying in class IX-C.
10. Yogesh/Yogeeta, a student of Class IX of Pragati Public School, Rohtak feels highly disturbed to see that many students and other people in society have taken to smoking. Aware of the adverse effects of smoke, he/she decides to write an article on the hazards of smoking. Write the article in about 150 words. Give your article a desirable bearing.
11. The Delhi administration has launched a drive against the use of crackers because of the increased levels of air befoulment during Diwali ascribable to the abound of crackers, the adverse health impacts and the use of child labor in the firecracker industry, which leads to many casualties. The aim should be to let Diwali be a radiance festival of the class and not a noisy, polluting, chaotic and accident- fill up event .
search at the post horse given below, your own ideas and the ideas given above, write an article to be published in your school newsletter on the need to “ Say No to Crackers ” .
You are Abhileena/Abhijeet Sarcar, Head Girl/Head Boy of Roshanara Public School, Agra. ( 150 words )
Category : Education